A few months ago, I was watching the most recent season of “Quantico”. One of the episodes was about some biological contagion/virus.
As the main characters suffer with the effects of the contagion, they are also protecting a little girl who is immune to it. By the end of the episode, the CDC extracts antibodies and synthesizes vaccine for the said contagion and gives it to the suffering FBI agents and they are all better……and so the episode ends.
If I was someone with hardly any knowledge and life experience with vaccine injury, I would have just had an affirmation within myselt that ‘ Vaccines save lives’ after watching the episode. It is not just this one TV show, I see countless instances on mainstream television where the stories are scripted this way.
Here are a few things to think about:
- How long does it take to extract antibodies from someone to make it viable for a vaccine? Looks like script writers are stuck in the Edward Jenner era of vaccine.
- How much time does it take for the virus to grow in a culture medium?
- Does a person infected need a vaccine or medical care?
- Is vaccine assumed as replacement for medical care?
- How long does it take for the said vaccine to produce antibodies? In fact the infected person’s immune system would already be protecting them when the fever starts?
- Isn’t there any other way to protect from disease? Did nature fail to give us the ability to fight disease? Everything created by nature is in perfect synergy unlike everything created by man.
Anyway it doesn’t matter what we do or where we are, we need to remember that this body is made from earth. It is an accumulation of everything we have eaten since birth all held together by the life force. So if we want to be healthy, we need to be aware of what we put into our body. This applies not only for food, but also for injectable substance like vaccines. It also applies to what we consume through our mind and if we are going to be conscious or unconscious of what we let in and would like to be aware enough to question the validity of the information.